Laminex and 2020 wish to announce the transition of 2020 Design software sales, training, and services in New Zealand from Laminex to 2020, starting 1st November 2021.
Laminex and 2020 have built a strong and successful partnership in the New Zealand market spanning 15 years. With 2020’s expanded global presence, it is now well positioned to manage the NZ market directly, a positive development for customers and one supported by Laminex who will ensure an efficient and seamless transition.
2020 is committed to the NZ market and our customers and will continue to manage the business assuring your satisfaction and success. We are pleased to announce that we will have a dedicated local resource as part of the 2020 team to continue to manage and support the 2020 Design customer community as your key point of contact.
The transition plan includes the following key dates and times.
- On or before 20th September; Laminex customers on a rental program will receive a communication that will include
- The 2020 Order Form and Licence Agreement, that will replace the Laminex Agreement starting 1st November 2021.
- Details on the 2020 process for billing and payments.
- Resources for Support and Sales.
- Information on 2020 Design Live and how you can access this latest software version.
- 31st October; All Laminex Customer Agreements will be officially transferred to 2020.
- 1st November; 2020 will assume the managing and support of 2020 Design customers in NZ The 2020 team look forward to continuing to work with you and to bringing your design ideas to life.
Mike Arthur and Angelo Wolfram
For any queries relating to the transition, please contact
Laminex: Mike Arthur, General Manager, Laminex NZ +64 21 220 3744
2020: Angelo Wolfram, Regional Sales Manager, 2020 +61 407 803 499