SuperPine Particleboard Flooring
SuperPine is manufactured from wood particles, predominantly from pinus radiata. The wood particles are bonded with melamine urea formaldehyde resin.
SuperPine Square edge panels contain a wax emulsion. This is added to the adhesive during the manufacturing process to impart additional moisture resistance throughout the panel.
SuperPine square edge can be used as a pre laid or post laid flooring over traditional timber floor joists and engineered timber joists. As an overlay to concrete floor slabs or wooden floors.
SuperPine™ can be used:
• As pre-laid or post-laid flooring over traditional timber floor joists, engineered timber joists, such as “I” Joists, LVL and PosiSTRUT, or steel joists supports in single or double layer
• As an overlay to concrete floor slabs or wooden floors
• For general stair construction
• For shelving and packaging
• As carcass members for cabinetry
SuperPine is available through all leading big box retailers.
$0.00 ex GST and freight
How long can SuperPine Square edge be exposed?
What is the minimum ground clearance for SuperPine?
550mm to underside of the floor panel – this is a requirement of NZS3604/ NZBC.
Can I use SuperPine in wet areas?
No, we recommend you use StrandfloorH3.1.
Can I use SuperPine and Strandfloor together?
Yes, they are the same thickness so makes joining easy.
What is the Fastener centre spacings
150mm perimeter of sheet, 200mm intermediates (centre of sheet)
Should I apply a liquid sealer coating to protect SuperPine from the weather?
- No. Liquid sealers trap any moisture in the panel and can accelerate decay.
- Leave the floor in raw condition to allow release of absorbed moisture.
What are the maximum span centres for SuperPine?
600mm for both Square Edge and Tongue & groove.
Does SuperPine require sanding prior to floor coverings being installed?
Yes, Superpine must be sanded prior to carpet, vinyl and other types of floor covering installation. Please refer to the Superpine Technical manual.