Laminam 3+ Oxide Moro
Oxide originates from the study of materials exposed to the elements.Oxide surfaces are the sum of multiple decorative technologies that are combined and enriched with natural pigments with a metallic look.
Suitable for residential flooring only.
Are you a Laminex Trade customer?
Login to your account to see pricing, availability and make purchases online.
$0.00 ex GST and freight
Select Download Format
- Laminam 3+ Environmental Product Declaration.pdf Date Issued: 04 Feb 2022 - 3.8MB
- Laminam Care & Maintenance 3+ 5 12+ December 2020.pdf Date Issued: 08 Dec 2020 - 0.43MB
- Laminam 3+ Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Certificate.pdf Date Issued: 21 Jul 2019 - 0.38MB
- Laminam Fire Test.pdf Date Issued: 15 Dec 2019 - 0.72MB
- Laminam Availability Guide.pdf Date Issued: 21 Sep 2021 - 0.18MB
- Laminam SDS.pdf Date Issued: 11 Dec 2020 - 0.17MB
- Laminam Exterior Warranty.pdf Date Issued: 14 Jul 2021 - 0.11MB
- Laminam Technical Manual 3+ and 5 December 2020.pdf Date Issued: 22 Feb 2019 - 1.22MB
- Laminam Interior Warranty.pdf Date Issued: 26 Feb 2019 - 0.11MB
- Laminam-Brochure.pdf Date Issued: 09 Aug 2021 - 4.15MB
- Laminam Fabricators.pdf Date Issued: 28 Apr 2022 - 0.14MB
Features, Warranty & Fire
Easy to Clean
Group 1S fire rating
10 Year Limited Warranty
Health & Environment
Environ Product Declaration
Contains Recycled Material
item added to cart.
Laminam Oxide Moro Laminam 3+
Please be aware that once your order is placed, orders can only be changed or updated via the Customer Service team by phone at 0800 303 606 or via online chat.
Please select your delivery method.
Important note: Only 1 delivery method or address can be selected per order. The delivery method and/or address you select will be applied to all products in your cart, please be aware that changing your delivery method/address may change the availability dates of the products already in your cart.